In after hours trading, Bank of America announced it was entering initial settlement talks with several mortgage investors who want BAC to repurchase some of the $47 billion improper mortgages sold to them. This has been an ongoing problem for the financial industry who have been beaten to a pulp by the media and government for unethical foreclosure processes. Now that this issue could be behind BAC, nothing is truly holding this stock down to its 52-week lows. Expect it to break resistance at $13 by years end? There’s only one thing I want for Christmas…
- IMF: The rest of the world is picking up the economic slack as US looks weaker
- China reportedly threatens Vietnam into ending energy exploration in South China Sea
- China has a new policy that may accidentally trigger a 'brain drain'
- Live blog: German automaker stocks fall sharply on collusion accusations
- Mon Dieu! Newly elected French President Macron suffers 10 point drop in popularity rating
- As a tech earnings tidal wave builds, this chart reveals if they could drown the rally
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.