In after hours trading, Bank of America announced it was entering initial settlement talks with several mortgage investors who want BAC to repurchase some of the $47 billion improper mortgages sold to them. This has been an ongoing problem for the financial industry who have been beaten to a pulp by the media and government for unethical foreclosure processes. Now that this issue could be behind BAC, nothing is truly holding this stock down to its 52-week lows. Expect it to break resistance at $13 by years end? There’s only one thing I want for Christmas…
- Trump reportedly tells 'confidants' US will leave Paris climate deal
- The disappointing US economy keeps coming up short
- Silicon Valley is trumpeting A.I. as the cure for the medical industry, but doctors are skeptical
- Trump declines to endorse Paris accord at G-7, but closes ranks on protectionism
- E-Trade finds more millennnials are taking up options trading
- Jared Kushner reportedly discussed setting up secret channel with Moscow
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.