In after hours trading, Bank of America announced it was entering initial settlement talks with several mortgage investors who want BAC to repurchase some of the $47 billion improper mortgages sold to them. This has been an ongoing problem for the financial industry who have been beaten to a pulp by the media and government for unethical foreclosure processes. Now that this issue could be behind BAC, nothing is truly holding this stock down to its 52-week lows. Expect it to break resistance at $13 by years end? There’s only one thing I want for Christmas…
- Amazon sales may jump this quarter — but an increase in spending may knock profits down
- With debt at $21 trillion and growing, ratings agencies still give US highest marks
- Trump and Sean Hannity comments are used against lawyer Michael Cohen in new court filing
- Jim Chanos, known for his Enron takedown, fires off tons of new stocks that he's betting against
- Embattled EPA chief Scott Pruitt tells Congress ethics claims against him are lies and half-truths
- Samsung just delivered potential bad news for the iPhone X
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.