Currently I am a senior at the University of San Francisco and I am studying Finance. I am about to commission into the United States Army as a Military Police Officer. I created this blog to jot down my thoughts on the financial market and other news stories. My goal is to have a blog that encompasses discussion on today’s investing and political environment.
- China is pumping a ton of cash into its economy. Here's what you need to know
- At $1 billion a day, or more, online shopping has already set new record
- Fed officials fear valuations are too high and a 'sharp reversal' could be ahead
- Ethnic cleansing in Myanmar threatens Chinese investments. Beijing is taking action
- Experts are calling for the 'Icarus' stock rally to finally lose altitude
- If you invested $1,000 in stocks like Amazon and Netflix 10 years ago, here’s what you'd have now
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.