You can see the head and shoulder pattern labeled on the chart. This head and shoulders pattern is a bearish signal as there have been two lows with support (the 1st shoulder and head) and the 2nd shoulder is slightly higher than the first, indicating an upward movement. With the break in the neck today, I hope to see a strong bullish movement in the next several days or weeks, but I am cautious when I look at the Relative Strength Index (RSI) below.
- Trump reportedly tells 'confidants' US will leave Paris climate deal
- The disappointing US economy keeps coming up short
- Silicon Valley is trumpeting A.I. as the cure for the medical industry, but doctors are skeptical
- Trump declines to endorse Paris accord at G-7, but closes ranks on protectionism
- E-Trade finds more millennnials are taking up options trading
- Jared Kushner reportedly discussed setting up secret channel with Moscow
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.