You can see the head and shoulder pattern labeled on the chart. This head and shoulders pattern is a bearish signal as there have been two lows with support (the 1st shoulder and head) and the 2nd shoulder is slightly higher than the first, indicating an upward movement. With the break in the neck today, I hope to see a strong bullish movement in the next several days or weeks, but I am cautious when I look at the Relative Strength Index (RSI) below.
- Chipotle data breach overshadows big earnings beat
- Brace for a market dip when Trump's tax reform plan finally lands
- Republicans float a spending deal without border wall funding, NBC reports
- AT&T earnings meet expectations, but revenue falls short
- Goldman has figured out the trick for making money off Amazon
- Federal judge blocks Trump order on sanctuary city money
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.