You can see the head and shoulder pattern labeled on the chart. This head and shoulders pattern is a bearish signal as there have been two lows with support (the 1st shoulder and head) and the 2nd shoulder is slightly higher than the first, indicating an upward movement. With the break in the neck today, I hope to see a strong bullish movement in the next several days or weeks, but I am cautious when I look at the Relative Strength Index (RSI) below.
- IMF: The rest of the world is picking up the economic slack as US looks weaker
- China reportedly threatens Vietnam into ending energy exploration in South China Sea
- China has a new policy that may accidentally trigger a 'brain drain'
- Live blog: German automaker stocks fall sharply on collusion accusations
- Mon Dieu! Newly elected French President Macron suffers 10 point drop in popularity rating
- As a tech earnings tidal wave builds, this chart reveals if they could drown the rally
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.