You can see the head and shoulder pattern labeled on the chart. This head and shoulders pattern is a bearish signal as there have been two lows with support (the 1st shoulder and head) and the 2nd shoulder is slightly higher than the first, indicating an upward movement. With the break in the neck today, I hope to see a strong bullish movement in the next several days or weeks, but I am cautious when I look at the Relative Strength Index (RSI) below.
- Market correction was just an 'appetizer' for what’s to come later this year, Morgan Stanley says
- More than half of Amazon's HQ2 finalist cities inherited a political problem
- Mueller charges attorney with lying to the FBI over contacts with former Trump campaign official
- Jeff Bezos just revealed video of the massive 10,000 year clock being built inside a Texas mountain
- Trump denies kissing — or meeting — Rachel Crooks, one of 19 women who accuses him of sex misconduct
- Crypto funds poaching Wall Street talent amid digital currency boom