You can see the head and shoulder pattern labeled on the chart. This head and shoulders pattern is a bearish signal as there have been two lows with support (the 1st shoulder and head) and the 2nd shoulder is slightly higher than the first, indicating an upward movement. With the break in the neck today, I hope to see a strong bullish movement in the next several days or weeks, but I am cautious when I look at the Relative Strength Index (RSI) below.
- Trump tweets threats to North Korea after UN speech by rogue nation's foreign minister
- US bombers fly off North Korea's coast as foreign minister warns armed conflict is 'inevitable'
- Uber is reportedly ready to make concessions to reverse London license decision
- Trump takes on Stephen Curry and Colin Kaepernick — and the sports world hits back
- Trump and the GOP wasted precious tax-reform time on another health care failure
- 'Sad': Trump hits John McCain for 'letting Arizona down' with GOP health care bill opposition
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.