You can see the head and shoulder pattern labeled on the chart. This head and shoulders pattern is a bearish signal as there have been two lows with support (the 1st shoulder and head) and the 2nd shoulder is slightly higher than the first, indicating an upward movement. With the break in the neck today, I hope to see a strong bullish movement in the next several days or weeks, but I am cautious when I look at the Relative Strength Index (RSI) below.
- Increased threat of a trade war is ramping up fears of a 'full-blown recession'
- Trump threatens 20% tariff on all car imports from the EU
- OPEC ministers agree to raise oil production but don't say by how much
- ICE overspends tax dollars on a detention policy many Americans find abhorrent
- Tesla shares drop after analyst raises concern over a rise in its services costs
- Cramer: I think Trump will win his trade fight but it better happen quickly for investors
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.