You can see the head and shoulder pattern labeled on the chart. This head and shoulders pattern is a bearish signal as there have been two lows with support (the 1st shoulder and head) and the 2nd shoulder is slightly higher than the first, indicating an upward movement. With the break in the neck today, I hope to see a strong bullish movement in the next several days or weeks, but I am cautious when I look at the Relative Strength Index (RSI) below.
- China is pumping a ton of cash into its economy. Here's what you need to know
- At $1 billion a day, or more, online shopping has already set new record
- Fed officials fear valuations are too high and a 'sharp reversal' could be ahead
- Ethnic cleansing in Myanmar threatens Chinese investments. Beijing is taking action
- Experts are calling for the 'Icarus' stock rally to finally lose altitude
- If you invested $1,000 in stocks like Amazon and Netflix 10 years ago, here’s what you'd have now
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.