“They’re calling me a dictator? They’re the dictators, those who are crazy for installing the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie once again in Venezuela – but we’ll never again allow them.”
- Trump tweets threats to North Korea after UN speech by rogue nation's foreign minister
- US bombers fly off North Korea's coast as foreign minister warns armed conflict is 'inevitable'
- Uber is reportedly ready to make concessions to reverse London license decision
- Trump takes on Stephen Curry and Colin Kaepernick — and the sports world hits back
- Trump and the GOP wasted precious tax-reform time on another health care failure
- 'Sad': Trump hits John McCain for 'letting Arizona down' with GOP health care bill opposition
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.