You can see the head and shoulder pattern labeled on the chart. This head and shoulders pattern is a bearish signal as there have been two lows with support (the 1st shoulder and head) and the 2nd shoulder is slightly higher than the first, indicating an upward movement. With the break in the neck today, I hope to see a strong bullish movement in the next several days or weeks, but I am cautious when I look at the Relative Strength Index (RSI) below.
- US is getting 'very, very close' to moving ahead on a trade deal without Canada, Hassett says
- Wall Street analysts are worried about a memory chip downturn as Micron shares keep falling
- Duke Energy: Dam breached at North Carolina plant and coal ash may be flowing into Cape Fear River
- Tim Cook just showed up at a Palo Alto Apple Store as new iPhones go on sale
- Meet the new tech sector, as Facebook and Alphabet prepare to exit
- Target is 'deeply troubled' over Trump's tariffs as retailers push back, American families penalized