You can see the head and shoulder pattern labeled on the chart. This head and shoulders pattern is a bearish signal as there have been two lows with support (the 1st shoulder and head) and the 2nd shoulder is slightly higher than the first, indicating an upward movement. With the break in the neck today, I hope to see a strong bullish movement in the next several days or weeks, but I am cautious when I look at the Relative Strength Index (RSI) below.
- Tesla customers describe maddening problems with returns and refunds
- Tesla shares fall after Consumer Reports says it will no longer recommend Model 3
- Zillow CEO Spencer Rascoff is out — co-founder Rich Barton is taking over; stock drops
- Kraft Heinz tanks after disclosing SEC subpoena over accounting policies
- Dow falls 103 points, Nasdaq snaps 8-day winning streak on weak economic data
- A trade deal may not be 'priced in' yet as study shows S&P 500 should be 11% higher