You can see the head and shoulder pattern labeled on the chart. This head and shoulders pattern is a bearish signal as there have been two lows with support (the 1st shoulder and head) and the 2nd shoulder is slightly higher than the first, indicating an upward movement. With the break in the neck today, I hope to see a strong bullish movement in the next several days or weeks, but I am cautious when I look at the Relative Strength Index (RSI) below.
- Amazon sales may jump this quarter — but an increase in spending may knock profits down
- With debt at $21 trillion and growing, ratings agencies still give US highest marks
- Trump and Sean Hannity comments are used against lawyer Michael Cohen in new court filing
- Jim Chanos, known for his Enron takedown, fires off tons of new stocks that he's betting against
- Embattled EPA chief Scott Pruitt tells Congress ethics claims against him are lies and half-truths
- Samsung just delivered potential bad news for the iPhone X
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.