You can see the head and shoulder pattern labeled on the chart. This head and shoulders pattern is a bearish signal as there have been two lows with support (the 1st shoulder and head) and the 2nd shoulder is slightly higher than the first, indicating an upward movement. With the break in the neck today, I hope to see a strong bullish movement in the next several days or weeks, but I am cautious when I look at the Relative Strength Index (RSI) below.
- 'Duped,' 'tricked' and 'snookered': Oil analysts say Trump fooled Saudis into tanking crude prices
- Dow drops 100 points as Amazon, Walmart lead stock declines
- Billionaire investor Ray Dalio: Fed raised rates to a point where it's hurting asset prices
- GOP leader McCarthy wants to coax House Democrats in pro-Trump districts to work with him
- Walmart posts mixed quarter but raises forecast, expecting strong holiday
- A tech turnaround may hinge on this beaten-up group of stocks — and it's not FANG
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.