“They’re calling me a dictator? They’re the dictators, those who are crazy for installing the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie once again in Venezuela – but we’ll never again allow them.”
- Amazon sales may jump this quarter — but an increase in spending may knock profits down
- With debt at $21 trillion and growing, ratings agencies still give US highest marks
- Trump and Sean Hannity comments are used against lawyer Michael Cohen in new court filing
- Jim Chanos, known for his Enron takedown, fires off tons of new stocks that he's betting against
- Embattled EPA chief Scott Pruitt tells Congress ethics claims against him are lies and half-truths
- Samsung just delivered potential bad news for the iPhone X
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.