“They’re calling me a dictator? They’re the dictators, those who are crazy for installing the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie once again in Venezuela – but we’ll never again allow them.”
- Increased threat of a trade war is ramping up fears of a 'full-blown recession'
- Trump threatens 20% tariff on all car imports from the EU
- OPEC ministers agree to raise oil production but don't say by how much
- ICE overspends tax dollars on a detention policy many Americans find abhorrent
- Tesla shares drop after analyst raises concern over a rise in its services costs
- Cramer: I think Trump will win his trade fight but it better happen quickly for investors
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.